Here in Australia, the word Budgie Smugglers is slang for men’s tight-fitting Speedo-style swimwear, also all swimwear is known as Togs.
Thanks to Deb who sent me the link.
Although I haven’t yet worked out what togs (swimwear) has to do with ice-cream
- It Pays to be Old/The Old Man (Weekend Jokes)
- My Blog Review for 2012 from WordPress
- Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks 2013 (Pictures/Video)
- Mouse Agility (Video)
- Girl or Money/Driving/Golf Clubs (Weekend Jokes)
- New World Record: Golf Shot Caught by a Moving Car (Video)
- Blobfish: Australia (Video)
- Harry the Famous Pygmy Hippo has Died. (Video)
- How To Get a Giraffe Out of a Pool (Video)
- Assassin/Value/Kidding (Weekend Jokes)
- Our King “Mohan” (White Tiger) Has Passed Away: Queensland Australia
- Skyaking: Skydiving With a Kayak (Video)
- Safe Sold on eBay $122.93, Contained $26,000 (Video)
- Brolga: Australian Bird (Video)
- Barracuda Jumps into Boat (Video)
JokesFor those looking for jokes, just click onto the Category drop down menu below and click onto Jokes.
Random PostHave some fun and see what comes up. Random Post