Barbecue Routine in OZ.
1) The woman buys the food.
2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill – beer in hand.
Here comes the important part:
4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
5) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.
6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.
7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
8. The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces and brings them to the table.
9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most important of all:
10) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ‘her night off.’ And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there’s just no pleasing some women….
Thank You for the joke:- Pam, Dee, John.
- Australians NEVER die…
they just stay down under!
- What do you call a Boomerang that doesn’t come back?
- What do you get if you cross a kangaroo with an elephant?
Bloody big holes all over Australia
Bruce and Sheila are shopping when Bruce picks up a dozen beer stubbies and sticks it into the trolley.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” says Sheila.
“They’re on special, only $10 for 12 cans”, Bruce says.
“Put them back. We can’t afford it,” says Sheila and they carry on shopping…
A few minutes later, Sheila picks up a $20 jar of face cream and sticks it into the trolley.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” asks Bruce.”
It’s my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,” Sheila says.
To which Bruce replies… ”
So does 12 cans of beer and that’s only half the Bloody price.”
Thought you might get a few laughs out of this video.