A bit of a shock to go to your crop and find all your watermelons have exploded. Apparently the farmers used some sort of growth chemical on their crops, but the “experts” said this should not of made the melons explode. But then a farmer that was not using the growth chemical said he’s also experiencing melons that exploded, the “experts” have come up with a couple of reasons why they think this is happening, in other words they haven’t got a clue.
There is an article about this in BBC Asia-Pacific.
- It Pays to be Old/The Old Man (Weekend Jokes)
- My Blog Review for 2012 from WordPress
- Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks 2013 (Pictures/Video)
- Mouse Agility (Video)
- Girl or Money/Driving/Golf Clubs (Weekend Jokes)
- New World Record: Golf Shot Caught by a Moving Car (Video)
- Blobfish: Australia (Video)
- Harry the Famous Pygmy Hippo has Died. (Video)
- How To Get a Giraffe Out of a Pool (Video)
- Assassin/Value/Kidding (Weekend Jokes)
- Our King “Mohan” (White Tiger) Has Passed Away: Queensland Australia
- Skyaking: Skydiving With a Kayak (Video)
- Safe Sold on eBay $122.93, Contained $26,000 (Video)
- Brolga: Australian Bird (Video)
- Barracuda Jumps into Boat (Video)
JokesFor those looking for jokes, just click onto the Category drop down menu below and click onto Jokes.
Random PostHave some fun and see what comes up. Random Post